Lehigh Valley Health Reilly Children's Hospital seeks a BC/BE child protection pediatrician to join a growing, full service child protection program that is part of Lehigh Valley Health Network’s Reilly Children’s Hospital. A team of multi-disciplinary professionals currently works together through the Lehigh County Child Advocacy Center (CAC) to provide clinical and other supportive services to children and families.
The Department of Pediatrics at LVHN Children’s Hospital includes physicians in 30+ specialties, a large general pediatric group, and dedicated hospitalist & intensivists.
- The Children’s Hospital has a 30-bed inpatient unit, a 40-bed Level IV NICU, 8-bed Level II PICU, Level II pediatric trauma center and 12-bed pediatric ER
- Our award winning health network is financially strong and committed to growing our pediatric specialty services
- LVHN currently trains 223 residents in 20+ residency and fellowship programs, including pediatrics
- Physicians are eligible for faculty appointment at the University of South Florida, our academic partner
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is located in the Lehigh Valley in Eastern Pennsylvania, 60 minutes from Philadelphia and 90 minutes from New York City. The Lehigh Valley is home to over 820,000 people, making it Pennsylvania’s third most populated metropolitan area and the fastest growing region of the state, due in part to its favorable business climate and attractive cost of living in comparison to surrounding areas.