- seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a hospital based practice.
- Anticipated call 1:3
- Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Clinic is located on campus
- Practice experience preferred
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $40,000 To $60,000 More Compared To Starting Orthopedic Surgery Salaries In St. Louis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 3,552sq ft, 4 bedroom; 3.5 bath spacious home with amazing view sitting on 4.6 acres!! 2 car attached garage and shop with storage/work area and additional 2 car garage! Several recent upgrades including new carpet & paint!! This home also offers 2nd kitchen on lower level, crown mold, alarm system, Jacuzzi tub, dual walk-in closets in master bath and more!! This home can be yours for $334,900.
The Community Poplar Bluff is a small city in Butler County in Southeast Missouri in the United States. It is the county seat of Butler County and is known as "The Gateway to the Ozarks" among other names. The population was 17,023 at the 2010 census.
Poplar Bluff takes its name from a bluff that overlooks Black River. When first settled, the bluff was covered with tulip poplar trees
The Employer. A250-bed state-of-the-art hospital having opened in January, 2013, will transform the delivery of hospital care in our community. It is located in the heart of southeast Missouri and serves as a regional medical center. Services offered at this hospital include cardiology, orthopedics, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, oncology, nephrology, pulmonary and sleep medicine, wound healing and hyperbarics, and urology.
Closest Major City
- 66.5 miles to Jonesboro, AR
- 116.1 miles to Memphis, TN
- 380.4 miles to Chicago, IL
Colleges and Universities
- Three Rivers Community College (Full-time enrollment: 3,360)
- Southeast Missouri State University (about 62 miles; Cape Girardeau, MO; Full-time enrollment: 9,678)
- Arkansas State University-Main Campus (about 66 miles; Jonesboro, AR; FT enrollment: 12,323)
- Dyersburg State Community College (about 75 miles; Dyersburg, TN; FT enrollment: 2,211)
- Mineral Area College (about 76 miles; Park Hills, MO; FT enrollment: 2,837)
- The University of Tennessee-Martin (about 91 miles; Martin, TN; FT enrollment: 7,013)
- Southern Illinois University-Carbondale (about 94 miles; Carbondale, IL; FT enrollment: 14,539)
- Poplar Bluff Parks & Rec Department
- Mansion Mall
- Bluff Estates Shopping Center
- La Boutique