A multispecialty group is seeking a full-time well-trained, highly motivated, and collegial Physician comfortable in all areas of primary care settings to be part of an established practice in eastern North Carolina.
- Group is looking for an individual who can provide first-class care for its patients while ensuring an exceptional experience.
- This opportunity affords a positive work/life balance (schedule flexibility), competitive compensation/benefits, and excellent local specialist support.
- This Monday-through-Friday position has a financial package with significant income potential, including a substantial two-year base salary to be followed by a competitive production model pay plan and partnership. The fringe benefit program offers a generous profit-sharing plan, 401k with match, a comprehensive medical, dental, life and a disability package, and malpractice insurance.
- The outpatient call is shared with 12 other physicians. In addition to primary care, it offers pulmonary CC medicine, rheumatology, emergency medicine, dermatology, oncology, family medicine, endocrinology, infectious disease, endocrinology, cardiology, urology, obstetrics, and gynecology, gastroenterology, and surgery.
- Located in the coastal plain only one hour from the Atlantic Ocean, Greenville is the vital center of business, industry, culture, education, and health care for all of eastern North Carolina.
- Its incomparable quality of life, the hospitality of its people, its modern outlook, and accessibility have contributed to the city's growth. It has become a premier location to raise a family and enjoy a high quality of life.