- Due to an unmet demand and increasing volumes, an additional Infectious Diseases specialist is needed to join our existing team.
- The group currently consists of two physicians, both trained and board certified in Infectious Diseases.
- The team also has a number of APNP’s.
- The group provides consults within the hospital, and also see patients in clinic, which happens to be located adjacent to the hospital.
- Offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Medicine Salaries In Milwaukee. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 4,526 sq ft, 5 bedroom; 4 bath ome on cul-de-sac w/ finished walkout lower level leading to Inground pool. First impressions bring you to the 2-story foyer, formal DR & chef pleasing kitchen w/ high end appliances, large island, walk in pantry & breakfast bar; Great Room w/ GFP & HWF's; master bedroom suite w/ whirlpool tub & separate shower; impressive finished lower level rec room. This home can be yours for $489,900.
The Community. Waukesha is a city in and the county seat of Waukesha County, Wisconsin, United States. It is part of the Milwaukee metropolitan area. Its population was 70,718 at the 2010 census.
Waukesha was home to Les Paul who invented the solid-body electric guitar, as well as the first 8-track tape recorder among other inventions; Les Paul is a Grammy award-winning artist who received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, was inducted into the Hollywood Rock of Walk of Fame, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the N.J. Inventors Hall of Fame and the National Inventors Hall of Fame.
The Employer. Health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services.They strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. Our regional health care system offers fitness and wellness services, primary and specialty care, hospital care, rehabilitation, home care, hospice care and more.Closest Major City
- 14.5 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 85.7 miles to Chicago, IL
- Waukesha County Technical College (about 5 miles; Pewaukee, WI; Full-time enrollment: 4,415)
- Marquette University (about 16 miles; Milwaukee, WI; FT enrollment: 9,844)
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (about 17 miles; Milwaukee, WI; FT enrollment: 13,156)
- Milwaukee School of Engineering (about 17 miles; Milwaukee, WI; FT enrollment: 2,386)
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (about 19 miles; Milwaukee, WI; FT enrollment: 24,196)
- Waukesha City Parks & Rec
- Fox River Park
- Minooka Park
- Westbrook Shopping Center
- Fox Run Shopping Center
- The Potter's Shop
- Waukesha Antique Mall
- Moreland Plaza Pharmacy