- BC/BE Gastorenterologist needed to practice at Hendrick Medical Center in Brownwood, Texas. ERCP is preferred, but not required.
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
- Candidate must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
Compensation. The Starting Salary is $50,000 more compared to starting GI salaries in Fort Worth/ Austin. Coupled with a cost of living of 20% lower than the aforementioned metropolitan areas, provides significant purchasing power to build their dream home, payoff school loans and retire early.
The Housing Market. A great opportunity for homeownership with a 4 beds and 4 baths, 3498 sqft, 3 car garage, for a 2011 recently built home property with lake views just for 495K.
The Community. The Brownwood community is located south of the center of Brown County, west of the Pecan Bayou. The Pecan Bayou is a major tributary of the Colorado River due to the damming of the area to form Lake Brownwood, it runs northwest to southeast and serves as a boundary between the cities of Brownwood.
The Employer. 188-bed acute care facility that has provided quality, competent and compassionate care to the Central Texas area since 1969. By serving the surrounding counties, our commitment to progress in diagnosis and treatment options allows our dedicated medical care team to be the key to our success. Our services include inpatient care, a level four trauma center providing 24/7 emergent care with on-site access to helicopter transport, women’s center/obstetric unit that and Level II nursery, outpatient services, a sleep lab center, heart center/interventional cardiology (cardiac catheterization lab) cardiac rehab, Walker Cancer Center radiation/medical oncology/hematology, surgical services, gastroenterology lab and a hospitalist program.Closest Major City
- 121 miles to Fort Worth, TX
- 124 miles to Austin, TX
- 131 miles to Arlington, TX
- 149 miles to Dallas, TX
- Howard Payne University
- Cisco College
- Tarleton State University
- Abilene Christian University
- Central Texas College
- Visit the Camp Bowie Gym Center available for basketball and volleyball
- Enjoy the following facilities at the Kiwanis Park: a playground, 1 basketball court, 1 backstop, 2 soccer goals and 1 picnic pavilion and shelter.
- The Riverside Park- This park has a large Playground Area, a Sand Volleyball Court, a Boat Ramp, a Nature Trail, Picnic Tables, BBQ Pits, Restroom Facilities and a Large Pavilion that will seat 240 with a 720 square inch open grill, new restrooms and RV Hookups.
- Heartland Mall
- Hamilton's Clothing
- Ricochet Oldies & Antiques