Join group that has developed seven clinics throughout the United States.
- Group has hired a quality assurance coordinator to make sure that proper procedures are followed at all facilities.
- Clinics are open Monday - Friday with normal office hours.
- Group is looking for candidate interested in working 2-days in Slidell, LA clinic and 2 days in Metairie, LA Clinic
- Candidate would work 4-day workweek.
- Position would primarily entail providing drug therapy for patients that have not been able to find other solutions for their pain.
- Candidate must be board-certified in their specialty and be willing to get Pain Certified. Group is willing to assist with the Pain Certification.
- Candidate must also be open to getting Suboxone Certification.
- Remuneration in the $140 to $150/hour range with paid malpractice.
New Orleans is a Louisiana city on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico. Nicknamed the "Big Easy," it&'s known for its round-the-clock nightlife, vibrant live-music scene and spicy, singular cuisine reflecting its history as a melting pot of French, African and American cultures. Embodying its festive spirit is Mardi Gras, the late-winter carnival famed for raucous costumed parades and street parties.