Join a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with 15+ physicians and 6 sites. They are interviewing Family Medicine physicians for an outpatient practice in a suburb of Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Monday thru Friday is strictly outpatient practice. Candidates can work a 4-day workweek.
- Group is looking for a candidate that is mission-driven and has a passion for serving the underserved.
- $225K compensation + productivity incentive + comprehensive benefits (malpractice- no tail required, health, dental, 401-K with match, etc.)
- $25K Signing bonus
- Federal loan repayment likely. HPSA score = 21.
- Great locations on the south side of Indianapolis
- J-1/H-1 Eligible
Indianapolis, Indiana is home to more than 820,000 residents, as well as seven universities, three Fortune 500 companies, two major league sports teams, and the largest-capacity sports venue in the world (Indianapolis Motor Speedway). Indy is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. From museums to monuments, from sprawling parks to urban trails, there is no shortage of great things to do in Indianapolis.