- Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join our Family Medicine Residency Clinic.
- .5 FTE clinical/ .5 FTE core faculty position
- Experienced candidates preferred but new graduates with leadership experience and strong academic interest are encouraged to apply
- Clinic operating hours are Mon-Fri, 7AM - 5PM
- Scheduled and walk-in patients are seen on site
- Work with a collaborative team including our program director, 4 core faculty physicians, 1 Pediatrician, 3 Nurse Practitioners, and resident physicians
- Role includes precepting of residents in both continuity and specialty clinics.
- Inpatient opportunities available if desired
- Join an established program with ACGME accreditation and six residents per class year with 100% board passage rate over the last 5 years
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
- Allopathic and osteopathic applicants welcome
Pay Less. With A Cost Of Living Less compared to Chicago, This opportunity and Community will provide You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To build your dream home, pay off medical school loans, and Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 5 bd 5 ba 3,224 sq ft Situated perfectly in sought after Lincolnshire Fields Subdivision this home radiates timeless appeal and offers many conveniences to modern living. This home was thoughtfully designed with 5 generously sized bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and 2 half baths. Step inside to discover an inviting interior with the heart being an updated kitchen that does not skip a beat with ample cabinetry, large island and fresh look. The possibilities for entertaining are endless with the many spaces to include a cozy den and formal living room just off the kitchen space. A full finished walk out lower level offers an extra space for recreation, exercise, storage and a private retreat for guests. Step outside into a spacious backyard, where you'll find 3 spacious patios, great spots for hosting cookouts, get-togethers, or simply enjoying the views overlooking the 11th green of Lincolnshire Fields Country Club golf course. The attached oversized 2 car garage has extra storage and a work shop. This home can be yours for $680.000.
The Community. When it comes to showing off the Champaign-Urbana area, we just can’t help but notice its brilliance. Unexpected outdoor activities in the heart of the Midwest, perfect for exploration, await you. Discovering a flavor from a cuisine you’ve never tried, one of the many reasons we claim the title of Midwest Living’s Greatest Midwest Food Town, will delight you. Finding sculptures rising from the prairie, enhancing the sunrises and sunsets on our big sky, will inspire you. Discovering your new favorite band at our live music venues and outdoor concerts will energize you. Being met with kindness and our signature Midwest Hospitality will warm your soul. We invite you to enjoy our local food, artisans, parks & preserves, and everything that makes us BRILLIANT.
Why this Employer? This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
- 113 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 126 miles to Chicago, IL
- 146 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 177 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
- 184 miles to Louisville, KY
- University of Illinois
- Parkland College
- Danville Area Community College
- Richland Community College
- There are lots of exciting parks to explore and recreational opportunities to get involved in. Check out the services and facilities offered by these local government partners.
- Champaign County Forest Preserve District
- Champaign Park District
- Urbana Park District
- Market Place Shopping Center-Shopping Center & Mall, Gifts
- Antiques & More at Staley Road, Inc.
- Costco Warehouse Club