A hospital-employed Family Medicine-Urgent Care opportunity is available in Clinton, North Carolina. Forget rush hour traffic! Set in the coastal plains, Clinton, North Carolina has a lot to offer someone looking to further their career while enjoying life at a more casual pace. It is a cozy city that offers small-town life with the accessibility of urban amenities.
- Leading compensation
- Employee benefits package including vacation/PTO, health insurance, and 403b
- Relocation allowance and/or sign-on bonus options
- Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm; Saturday 10 am-5 pm; Sunday 12 pm-5 pm
- Seeing an expected patient daily volume of 25-35 per 8 hour day
- BLS and ACLS certifications are required
- Treat a wide range of medical issues from infancy through adulthood
- Order and interpret basic diagnostic studies, including lab work
- Order and perform routine procedures such as injections, immunizations, sutures
- Work injuries in Sampson County as well as follow-ups with patients
About Clinton, North Carolina
Enjoy easy access to museums and historic sites; stroll downtown for dining, markets, and local arts; exercise along outdoor walking tracks; go fishing or canoeing down clean waterways that flow for miles; tee off at area golf courses, or plan a weekend hunting and camping trip. Located close to I-95 and I-40, residents can easily venture to the sandy North Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. The community truly exudes a relaxed lifestyle with warm, caring neighbors where hospitality is a way of life. 40 minutes east of Fayetteville, NC.