- Seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist.
- Employed position
- Joining established practice - service area of 250-300,000
- 3 Cath labs (1 for peripherals, 2 for coronaries)
- Full Echo & Nuclear labs
- Impella 5, Impella RP, rotablator, iFR & IVUS equipment available
- 10 ORs with hybrid OR for Structural procedures
- Facility also performs Cardiothoracic and robotic cardiac procedures
- Potential to develop TAVR/Structural Heart program
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In El Paso, TX. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 2,854 sqft A custom built Winton Home that is beautiful and energy efficient. The incredible views of the mountain are breathtaking! This home can be yours for $329,000.
The Community. Las Cruces is a beautiful and growing community, nestled in the mountains and mesas of southern New Mexico. Close to the mountains for snow skiing. Close to the lake for boating and water skiing. Located 45 minutes away off I-25/I-10 is El Paso International Airport, making travel to and from Las Cruces convenient.
The Employer. A 150+ bed facility located in Las Cruces, N.M., is accredited by The Joint Commission. The facility includes fully staffed 24-hour emergency care, a specialized Heart Center, Women's Center, Comprehensive Intensive Care Services and an All-Digital Imaging Department, plus Inpatient and Outpatient Surgical Services, Emergency Services, Inpatient Rehabilitation, Wound Care Center/Hyperbaric, Diagnostic and Imaging Services, Pain Management Center and an ADA Certified Diabetes Program.Closest Major City
- 42 miles to El Paso, TX
- 43 miles to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- 44 miles to Juarez, Mexico
- 192 miles to Albuquerque, NM
- 242 miles to Tucson, AZ
- New Mexico State University-Main Campus (Full-time enrollment: 14,497)
- New Mexico State University-Dona Ana (FT enrollment: 5,640)
- The University of Texas at El Paso (about 41 miles; El Paso, TX; Full-time enrollment: 18,008)
- Vista College (about 43 miles; El Paso, TX; FT enrollment: 3,453)
- El Paso Community College (about 45 miles; El Paso, TX; FT enrollment: 19,576)
- Meerscheidt Recreation Center
- East Mesa Recreation Center
- Mesilla Park Recreation Center
- Henry R Benavidez Center
- Mesilla Valley Mall
- Monte Vista Shopping Center
- Las Cruces Mall
- Pan Am Plaza
- Solano Square Center