At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), we continually go the extra mile to fulfill our mission to heal, comfort and care for the people of our community. Each one of our 18,000 colleagues contributes to this mission and helps make the Lehigh Valley and all communities we serve healthier – and better – places in which to live. LVHN has been recognized among America’s Best Hospitals in various medical specialties 23 times since 1996. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you can provide community care and impact lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in Allentown, PA.
- Minimum 1+ years of Neonatology experience as a APP
- A Valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences etc.
- Matching 403b and a defined pension program
- APC Mentorship Program