A Nebraska-based health system is in need of a Urologist to start its Urologic robotics program. a nonprofit, fully accredited, 116-bed regional referral center serving west Nebraska, northern Kansas, and northern Colorado. Excellent opportunity for someone to come and be busy from day one away and continue to build and do any cases you would like.
- The system employs approximately 1,100 employees and has more than 200 volunteers.
- The range of patient populations served includes neonatal, pediatric, adult, obstetric, and geriatric.
- They currently have one full-time Urologist that does bread and butter, no robotics.
- They have two part-time providers that come and help with coverage.
- $500k base salary for the first 3 years-then go on productivity with a full benefits package
- Physicians can choose to go to production after the first and second years as well if they choose.
- Signing bonus, relocation, and student loan repayment.
- Hospital employed position so great benefits, $6000/calendar year for CME/Dues/Fees reimbursement.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 4 weeks vacation, 2 weeks paid holidays and 2 weeks paid CME.
- 401k with a 4% match
- In this west-central community, you can enjoy water sports on two different lakes, golf at multiple courses, take advantage of a wide array of recreational activities and pick from a myriad of local cultural activities and events.
- It is a welcoming mid-west hub tucked away in a safe, family-friendly environment in the middle of an outdoor recreational playground.
- The community offers excellent public and private schools along with a University for higher education.
- The regional airport connects to many larger airports making travel easy.