MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Urologist in Visalia, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Urologist needed to join a team in Visalia, California. Be a part of a group that values serving their community by providing quality healthcare services. The primary focus of the Urologist is to promote patient-centered care through a team approach with an emphasis on professionalism and compassion.
Visalia is in California’s Central Valley perfectly situated between San Francisco and Los Angeles. Full of welcoming people and events, economic opportunity, easy commutes, and affordable housing – this not-so-small town is quite charming. Due to the rich agriculture of the area, delectable dining options are plentiful. If you’re looking for an outdoor adventure you will find views of the Sierra Nevada foothills and Sequoia National Park easily accessible.
• Locum, full-time position
• Option to covert to a direct-hire position
• Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
• Busy practice averaging 40-50 patients per day
• Split between clinic and surgery center
• Excellent support staff
• Call is five weekdays per month, no weekend call currently
• EMR: All Scripts and Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate including call stipend
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Urology
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #14179