Urgent Care Physician for outpatient, industrial/occupational medicine clinic. Join a leading organization comprised of a dynamic team of healthcare professionals who continually strive to be at the forefront of medical innovation and healthcare service delivery.
- Responsibilities include evaluation and treatment of acute and subacute industrial injuries including fractures, lacerations, burns, and foreign bodies in addition to common musculoskeletal injuries.
- Must be comfortable with communicating with and forging good working relationships with employers as well as insurance adjusters.
- Excellent specialist support including subspecialty orthopedics, neurology, psychology, and pain management.
- Board eligible or board certified preferred.
- 35% of collections against a $20,000 per month advance.
- Established in 1974, this is a multidisciplinary healthcare organization offering a full range of occupational medical services in practice locations throughout Southern California (Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, and Riverside County).
- As a highly regarded musculoskeletal group, these Medical Clinics have a personal investment in the highest level of service, and they are proud of their record of excellence over the last four decades with private patients, workers? compensation, and professional and non-professional athletes.
- La Mirada places a strong emphasis on City beautification, with well-maintained parkways, streets, and parks.
- The La Mirada Theatre for the Performing Arts is one of the finest in Southern California, featuring plays, musicals, and children's productions.
- The City's motto is "Dedicated to Service".
- Located in Southeast Los Angeles County.