North Carolina-based Health System is dedicated to quality and compassionate care across the Coastal Carolina region. Currently, they have an opening for a General Surgeon in New Bern, North Carolina.
- The flagship of the health system is a 350-bed full-service medical center housing a complete compliment of inpatient and outpatient services with the latest technology.
- Health System employs 2,500 dedicated team members.
- They have physician practices in various specialties spanning four counties.
- The General Surgeon will perform bread & butter general surgery cases
- The Surgeon may also coordinate care with other surgical specialties as needed.
- This physician conducts consults and patient visits in both the outpatient and inpatient setting prescribe medications, treatments, follow-up care, and recommends referrals to patients for further care as clinically appropriate
- Practice is made up of over eighty physicians, and mid-level providers who provide care to patients spanning four eastern North Carolina Counties.
- Minimum Requirements: Possession and maintenance of a Physician's License from the State of North Carolina and certifications from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
- Must be USA BE/BC in general surgery and a member in good standing of the Medical Staff of the hospital.
- Comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees as well as benefits to part-time plus and part-time employees.
About New Bern, North Carolina
New Bern, North Carolina, is a small Inner Banks town located just 40 miles north of Emerald Isle. This popular town is a vacation hotspot, known for its natural beauty, historic charm, and proximity to the beautiful Crystal Coast.