Currently interviewing for a General Surgeon to join a busy practice in a rural community in northeastern South Carolina. Need is due to a replacement of a general surgeon no longer in the practice.
- Bread & butter general surgery, endoscopies, trauma, and vascular procedures
- The physician must be able to do SCOPES since it?s a rural location
- Currently, there are 2 Surgeons providing coverage and some PRN surgeons helping with call.
- Light call schedule including some PRN surgeon coverage as well.
- 59 beds
- Open to both J-1 & H1-B Visa applicants
- Must be USA board eligible/board certified in general surgery for consideration
- Hospital-employed position
- Generous compensation with a full benefits package
- The town is located in the northeastern midlands of South Carolina
- Cheraw is a city on the Pee Dee River in Chesterfield County, South Carolina
- 40 minutes from I-95 at Florence or Dillon, 85 miles northeast of Columbia, SC, and 75 miles southeast of Charlotte, NC.