Board certified/board eligible Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join a large hospital employed multi-specialty group.
Full time position
Open to newly graduated fellows and experienced surgeons
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $40,000 To $60,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In New Jersey. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 5 beds 4 baths 3,064 sqft Absolutely stunning and spacious this 2-story home has everything you could ever want in a home. Comfy open plan & move-right-in 5 beds, remolded 3.5 Bath title baths, large customer kitchen with Island & Newer granite counter tops, brand new stainless appliances, and perfect for entertaining. Inviting large family room/movie room and 2nd master bedroom suite in lower level makes this home one of kind. This home can be yours for $279,000.
The Community. This unique tri-state metro offers urban setting with access to both nature and big city amenities. Beautiful area in Northeastern PA with four distinct seasons, surrounded by abundant parks and rivers, great for active families - just a quick drive to the mountains for local ski resort and hiking trails. Jump over to two of the region’s most well-known metropolitan cities, NYC or Philadelphia, in short 1.5 hour drive, plus local airport makes travel a breeze. Safe communities with charming neighborhoods, major shopping, local universities and colleges. Growing, vibrant city in which to live.
The Employer. Northeastern Pennsylvania’s largest community hospital, with 412-beds and a medical staff of more than 400 physicians representing nearly 50 medical and surgical specialties.Closest Major City
- 96 miles to Newark, NJ
- 97 miles to Philadelphia, PA
- 100 miles to Jersey City, NJ
- 104 miles to New York, NY
- 140 miles to Baltimore, MD
- University of Scranton (Full-time enrollment: 5,488; Location: 800 Linden Street; Private, not-for-profit; Website: www.scranton.edu; Offers Doctor's degree)
- Marywood University (FT enrollment: 2,959; Location: 2300 Adams Ave; Private, not-for-profit; Website: [Register to View] Offers Doctor's degree)
- Lackawanna College (FT enrollment: 1,382; Location: 501 Vine St; Private, not-for-profit; Website: www.lackawanna.edu)
- Fortis Institute-Scranton (FT enrollment: 675; Location: 517 Ash Street; Private, for-profit; Website: www.fortis.edu)
- Johnson College (FT enrollment: 456; Location: 3427 N Main Ave; Private, not-for-profit; Website: www.johnson.edu)
- Ski areas in the Poconos
- Limitless outdoor recreation
- White-water sports
- Rock climbing
- Kohl's Wilkes Barre
- Party City
- DICK'S Sporting Goods