Southeastern Chicagoland--Rheumatology Opportunity--Sign-On Bonus
- Will join established practice within hospital owned multi-specialty group due to growth.
- Position will be outpatient practice, seeing 15-20 patients daily.
- Clinical hours are 8:00am--5:00pm, M-F.
- Infusion Center located within the clinic.
- This non-profit organization serves a four hospital system, and offers numerous free programs..
- EMR system is EPIC--fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII.
- Employed position will include generous base salary (MGMA), production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health includes family, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 401a/457b/403b pension plans, 32 days PTO/CME with expenses, fees and dues, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced and upcoming new grads encouraged to apply.
This community is located only 30 minutes to downtown Chicago. Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer. Projects that the Foundation has fostered have served to strengthen art, culture, and quality of life in local communities, including the development of the Center for Visual and Performing Arts; donation of land and funding to create the Community Veterans Memorial and Community Estates, a residential neighborhood development.