A well-established multi-specialty group in central Michigan has an opportunity for their first Rheumatologist to join them.
- Privileges at only one hospital, traditional clinical hours.
- Patient referrals from primary care physicians in the group and from Michigan Medical Rheumatologists.
- Employed position will include generous compensation, RVU based production.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST disability, 403B pension plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC in Internal Medicine, must have completed a Rheumatology fellowship in the past five years if not certified yet.
- Experienced candidates along with upcoming fellow grads are welcome to apply.
This family-oriented community of 27,000 is located in Michigan&'s Lower Peninsula and less than two hours from Detroit metro. It offers a diverse and sophisticated selection of cultural, educational, recreational, and leisure activities.