- Seeking a Rheumatologist to be part of 40+ employed physician multi-specialty group; 15 PCP's.
- Hospitalist to cover admissions.
- One to three call schedule.
- EPIC electronic medical record.
More Money. Starting Salary For A Family Medicine Physician Is up to $50,000 More Compared With Starting Salaries Located In Cleveland and Pittsburg, Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 30% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Retire Early.
The Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled At $122,350 And Where This Desirable Spectacular 3971 Sqft Home Situated On 11.1 Acres with 6 Possible 8 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Home Overlooks The Full Stocked Pond can be yours for $299,000.
The Community. The City of Ashtabula is located on Lake Eries coastline about an hour between Cleveland, Ohio and Erie, Pennsylvania. Ashtabula County covers 705 square miles of pristine shoreline, Ohios largest viticulture district and the largest collection of covered bridges in the state.
About Employer. This organization is the largest and most advanced hospital in Ashtabula County is an affiliate of the Cleveland Clinic. This organization opens the door to the world's best healthcare by applying Cleveland Clinic's clinical information and state-of-the-art standards of care. This organization strives to be regarded as the healthcare provider of choice in Ashtabula County by providing the highest level of service and quality, employing the best and brightest to deliver that care, focusing on growth to expand services, and remaining a financially stable community partner.
- 53 miles to Cleveland, OH
- 66 miles to Akron, OH
- 81 miles to London, Canada
- 107 miles to Pittsburgh, PA
Colleges and Universities
- Kent State University at Ashtabula
- University Hospitals Health Center
- The first and most popular is Lakeshore Park located just east of the northern terminus of State Rt. 11. It is a beautiful well maintained and manicured 54 acre park on the shores of Lake Erie. It is an ideal spot for families to enjoy the outdoors and it brings many visitors to the area.
- Lakeshore Park offers visitors many activities and amenities. A fenced in playground is available for children to enjoy a safe area under the watchful eye of parents and guardians. Horseshoe pits and volleyball courts are available as are bocce courts where local teams practice and play.
- Located in the largest county of Ohio, Ashtabula Towne Square is unique to any other shopping center because it is operated by five lifelong residents of Ashtabula County.
- Saybrook Shopping Center offers many unique shops and small businesses.