Diagnostic/Light Interventional Radiology
- Siemens show site with their most advanced imaging equipment including 3T Skyra MRI, Flash CT, Biograph 128 Edge PET/CT, Revelation Mammomat with upright biopsy, and Sequoia Ultrasound.
- $100,000 Signing/Retention Bonus!
- Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4PM (Optional evenings/weekends for additional RVUs). Open to a Hybrid in office/work from home model.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes relocation assistance, 7+ weeks of PTO, 5 days for CME, retirement w/match, malpractice insurance, health benefits, and more!
- General Radiology Interpretations, Mammography Reading and Oversight, GI and Light Interventional Procedures
- Advanced Imaging (will train if desired):
- Cardiac CTA, Virtual CT Colonoscopy, MRI Breast with biopsy, MRI Prostate with biopsy, MR Liver Elastography, US Liver Elastography
About the Community
- 90 minutes to Cleveland & Pittsburgh.
- 30-45 minutes from Akron, Canton, and Youngstown
- Quaint, family-friendly town with great schools and a fantastic cost of living
- Beautifully restored historic downtown with new and unique shops, restaurants and art galleries, and coffee shops
- Abundance of recreational opportunities - water sports, biking/hiking trails, fishing, hunting, golf, camping, and more!
- Centrally located with quick access to Pittsburgh and Cleveland
Reference: RAD 21466