Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Optimum is working with a client who is seeking a fellowship-trained Interventional Radiologist to work onsite at one of their facilities located 35 minutes from Fayetteville, NC. If you do not currently have an NC license but are interested, please contact us and we can facilitate this process for you.
About the Opportunity:
- Partnership eligible position w/ academic appointment
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
- No overnight call, weekend call is 1:5
- 80% IR, 20% DX; possible 100% IR in the near future
- IR procedures: wire localization, biopsies, angio, para
- Case volume: 8-10 + 70-100 reads
- Partnership track is 1-year w/ no buy-in
- Base salary $400k ($450k when partner + equity)
- BC/BE, ABR/AOBR with IR fellowship
- CAQ in IR and ACLS certification required
Please apply or call/text [Register to View]
to learn more. If you’re not interested but know qualified physicians who might be, please share your referrals – Optimum offers a $1,000 referral bonus.
Reach your career and lifestyle goals with Medicus When you work with Medicus, you become part of a team. You receive personalized attention from a dedicated Physician Advocate who takes the time and care to get to know you and understand your needs and the types of opportunities you want. And you receive support from our credentialing, travel, and finance specialists who are dedicated to ensuring...