Outstanding Opportunity in CT for Intensivist trained in Critical Care and Pulmonary Medicine
We are seeking an Intensivist with fellowship training in Critical Care and Pulmonary Medicine to join a highly skilled and collegial cohort providing critical care coverage at two closely located community hospitals in desirable central CT and practicing outpatient pulmonary medicine at modern outpatient practices nearby. You will also provide inpatient pulmonary consults.
Practice the full scope of Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine in a satisfying environment:
• Critical Care is aligned with the vision of the Society of Critical Care Medicine, and the critical care metrics and bundles that have been demonstrated to improve quality of care and patient safety.
• Welcoming, mentoring colleagues
• Call is 1 in 8
• Staffing includes Advanced Practitioners trained in Critical Care
• No overnight shifts
• Ample academic opportunities teaching Internal Medicine Residents, Emergency/Critical Care fellows, and Pulmonary Critical Care fellows
• Participation in clinical research is available but not required
• Highly competitive compensation including incentives, and one of the most robust benefits offerings in the State
Contact us today for more details.