A private physician owned group is adding a BC/BE Adult Psychiatrist to their office in Falls Church, Virginia. This is a full-time and permanent position with partnership potential after 1 year.
- Join a board certified Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist in a beautifully renovated office
- Treat adult patients in an outpatient only setting (inpatient coverage available if desired)
- Monday-Friday schedule with no weekends & no night call
- The clinic provides scheduling, billing, and marketing support so you can focus on patients instead of administrative duties
- Respectable base salary with productivity bonuses
- After 1 year, you'll earn partnership income and start building equity
- Full benefits include PTO, paid malpractice insurance, CME, health insurance, and a 401K
- Unable to support visas
Falls Church, Virginia - 9 miles from DC
- Falls Church is a suburb of Washington, D.C. with a population of 14,128.
- It is rated an A-plus by [Register to View] on livability factors such as public schools, health and fitness, outdoor activities, commute, and nightlife.
- It also ranked 7th for [Register to View] target="_blank" style="font-size: 14px;">Places with the Best Public Schools in Virginia out of 280 for Niche.com's 2022 rankings.
- Besides featuring quick access to renowned museums and art galleries in nearby Washington, D.C., almost every neighborhood is a treasure of its own with a variety of restaurants and shops that reflect the city's great ethnic and cultural diversity.
- The warm and welcoming community of Falls Church is easily accessed by Routes 66 and 50, the East and West Falls Church Metro Stations (Orange Line), and by a number of bus routes. Making public transportation easily accessible.