Join the US Physiatry Family!
U.S. Physiatry is the largest and fastest growing group of PM&R physicians providing high quality rehab oversight at hospitals, LTACs and skilled nursing facilities across the country. Currently at 80 providers nationwide, we have found that individual has strength in our numbers. The physiatrist is integral to the rehabilitation process and we have built our company around you. Our goal is to provide the same quality of care and outcomes for rehab patients that have traditionally been achieved in higher-cost settings. U.S. Physiatry has practice opportunities nationwide for physiatrists to provide a full continuum of care in all rehab settings from inpatient to transitional care. Come join us, let us let you get back to being a doctor and we'll take care of the rest!
U.S. Physiatry has immediate needs for PM&R Physicians (Inpatient acute Medical Directorships/Staff Physiatrist) in the following areas:
- Corpus Christi, Texas (Med Directorship)
- Destin, Florida (Med Directorship)
-Pensacola, Florida (Med Directorship)
- Fargo North Dakota (Med Directorship)
- Alma, Michigan (Med Directorship)
- Poplar Bluff, Missouri (Med Directorship)
- Clarksville, Tennessee (Med Directorship)
- Richmond, Virginia (Med Directorship)
- Tucson, Arizona (Med Directorship)
- Tacoma, Washington (Med Directorship)
- Surprise, Arizona
- York, Pennsylvania
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Miami, Florida
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Des Moines, Iowa
- Tacoma, Washington
Some benefits include:
Base salary + monthly productivity bonus (no income cap) • No practice overhead • Experienced executive management • Autonomy: Flexible hours and days • FULL benefits package (including 401k and life insurance) • Malpractice insurance coverage and CME reimbursement
U.S. Physiatry is committed to excellence in Rehabilitation!
Contact us to discuss your interests today!
Amanda Hoffman – Business Development
(346) [Register to View] feel free to visit our website as well!
[Register to View]