This Regional Medical Center in Tallahassee, Florida, in conjunction with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine (UCF COM), is seeking a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Program Director for their future Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Program.
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of educational and / or administrative experience
- Have at least 3 years of GME administrative experience prior to appointment
- Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities
- Have strong administrative and team building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the program in their vision and recruit their own core faculty.
- Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
- Competitive compensation
- Strong support system
About Graduate Medical Education at the Hospital:
- The health system has over 270+ residency and fellowship programs across the country
- The Hospital successfully launched Graduate Medical Education in 2022 with Psychiatry and Dermatology. They have plans to grow additional residency and potential fellowship programs.
About the Hospital:
- 288-bed, full service acute-care hospital providing 24/7 Emergency Services as well as additional services like their Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/ PCI, Orthopedic / Spine Center and Heart and Vascular Center
- Three Freestanding Emergency Departments servicing the Tallahassee area and surrounding communities.
- Named one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery
- Growing Graduate Medical Education residency programs in collaboration with University of Central Florida
- $23M 26-bed Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Center
- 10-bed, Level II NICU
- More than 1400 employees and 500 providers
As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida's most beautiful beaches. In the last five years, Tallahassee is the only Florida city that has been recognized twice by Southern Living Magazine as "One of the South's Best Cities" and by Livability as one of the "Most Livable Cities."
For more information, please [Register to View]