- Successful candidate will join two outpatient Endocrinologists in busy department with clinical hours of M-F, 8-5.
- Practice located in new state-of-art 3 story Cancer Center, includes pharmacy, spa treatment, library, on-site lab.
- Established Intensivist and Hospitalist programs of 17 physicians cover inpatient care.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, plus RVU based production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice with tail coverage, health includes family, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, AFLAC, pension plan, 30 days PTO/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE in Endocrinology, upcoming fellow grads and experienced physicians welcome to apply.
This mid-sized community is located just one hour to Columbia or the ocean, and two hours north of Charleston. It is brimming with history, character, and Southern Charm. It boasts a performance theatre, symphony orchestra, several ballet companies, museums, festivals, the Pee Dee Cyclones in the Southern Professional Hockey league, world-class recreation complex Freedom Florence. Yet, this city is small enough to preserve that small town feeling with a number of tree-lines streets and parks, all of which adds to the pleasant lifestyle that residents enjoy.