Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We have a full time opportunity 45 minutes of Baltimore
- The ideal candidate for this position will be BE/BC Ped/EM, team player and likes high acuity.
- The ED currently staffs 25 full-time EM physicians, 6 PAs and 4 Pediatricians.
- The Peds/ED sees about 14,000 patients per year or about 38 per day.
- The hospital was built in 2000 and then expanded in 2008.
- The hospital has 200 beds with a fairly young medical staff.
2 Shifts - 10 AM to 6 PM and 5 PM to 2 AM
About the hospital:
Committed to provide this growing community with expanded clinical services, programs and facilities and to enhance recruitment of physicians to the area.
This area offers a wealth of opportunities for exploration and entertainment. Scenic parks, world-class golf courses, state-of-art sports complexes, unique shopping and dining options provide a superior quality of life for residents. The community boasts:
- 140 miles of shoreline
- 6,850 acres of Protected Open Space
- 6,626 acres of State Parkland
Recently named one of the \"Best Places to Live in Maryland\" by Baltimore Magazine. Your family can also benefit from all that the area has to offer:
- Safe neighborhoods and excellent schools
- Moderate tax structure
- Convenient access to major cities and cultural amenities
- Very low crime rate
- Outstanding four-season recreational activities
- Pleasant commuting in a non-congested area
Public School System is one of the fastest growing in the state and one of its most successful. Students have consistently scored above state and national averages in all standardized test results. The school system\'s enrollment increase has been fueled by a booming residential development.
Located along the I-95 corridor midway between the Baltimore and Wilmington/Philadelphia metropolitan centers, moderate tax structure, access to transportation, and progressive government have been attractive to business and commercial development as well.
- New York: 165 miles/3hour drive
- Philadelphia: 75 miles/1.5 hour drive
- Harrisburg: 80 miles/1.5 hour drive
- Wilmington: 40 miles/60 minute drive
- Baltimore: 20 miles/30 minute drive
- Annapolis: 50 miles/60 minute drive
- Washington, DC: 60 miles/60 minute drive
- Richmond: 140 miles/3 hour drive
If setting down roots in a growing community hospital system, within an expanding community sounds appealing to you, please email me your CV. I look forward to speaking with you.
Director of Recruitment
1-[Register to View]
Fax 1-[Register to View]
[Register to View]
PS - Please look at our latest jobs on the website!
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
NHR - Nationwide leader in physician and physician extender recruitment. We pride ourselves on integrity and customer service. Personalized service and honest answers is what you can expect in your placement assistance experience