This central GA healthcare system is seeking a board certified/board eligible Otolaryngologist to practice in a traditional setting with inpatient and outpatient services. Highlights include the following.
- Hospital employed position. (hospital owned outpatient clinic will be built to specifications of provider)
- Provider will be given a nicely appointed temporary suite while a custom suite is built to the providers specifications
- Practice can include mid-levels, additional providers, audiology support
- Community ENT physician will share practice call, we are looking to hire more than one ENT
- Relocation assistance up to 15K.
- Signing bonus.
- ER call 7 days a month
- Competitive salary. Flexible based on experience.
- Excellent Benefits package, 403B with 2% match, relocation assistance up to 15K with receipts, paid time off (4weeks)/sick leave, CME expenses up to 5K per year with time for conference
The 9th largest city in Georgia, is a forever growing friendly city that offers a very nice blend of bustling city life mixed with a touch of laid-back rural charm. The residents are very prone to pitch in to lend a helping hand whenever and wherever possible. It is a proud, family-oriented community with excellent public and private schools both of which have outstanding athletic and arts/cultural programs. Fully accredited by the Georgia Certified City Program.
Warner Robins has been noted recently in Forbes (July 2012) as one of the “Best Places For Small Business and Careers” in the US, as well as in Money Magazine (August 2012) as one of the “Most Affordable Places To Live” in the US, and in Businessweek as one of the “Best Places to Raise Your Kids” in 2010.
For more information, please [Register to View]