LVPG Ear, Nose, and Throat, provides medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat and related structures of the head and neck. We can diagnose and manage diseases of the sinuses, larynx (voice box), oral cavity and upper pharynx (mouth and throat) as well as structures of the neck.
- A network champion for Otolaryngology and a passion for the clinical care
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified with American Board of Otolaryngology
- A current Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Either fellowship trained in sleep surgery or who has a strong interest in sleep surgery
- The expected call coverage schedule is very favorable at 1:10
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Opportunity for academic involvement through SELECT Medical School (partnership between USF Morsani and LVHN)
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
We are located in the beautiful Lehigh Valley, a fast-growing region in eastern Pennsylvania comprised of three mid-sized cites surrounded by suburban neighborhoods with over 800,000 residents. The area has a moderate cost of living, outstanding public and private school systems, ten colleges and universities, and an abundance of cultural and recreational offerings including two symphonies, summer music festivals, an art museum, championship golf courses and minor league sport teams. Just a 60-minute drive north of Philadelphia and 90- minute drive west of New York City. To learn more about the Lehigh Valley visit: [Register to View]
Individuals are required to adhere to all LVHN vaccination policies in effect at the time of hire. Employees will be subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing. Please note that safety sensitive positions cannot test positive for marijuana or its metabolites, medical or otherwise.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state, and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.