Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) $550 K Plus Percentage of Collections - Orthopedic Surgeon General or Specialized - Northern Louisiana
The largest group practice in the region, located in North Central Louisiana, offers 40 plus physicians, 50 plus advanced practice providers and 30 plus clinic locations. We are dedicated to providing patients with enhanced access to quality healthcare. Our patient population exceeds 100,000 with a strong internal referral base as well as receiving referrals from an expansive network of affiliated physicians. We also have a wide range of ancillary services including: wellness, nutrition, respiratory therapy, physical therapy, diabetes care and more.
Our Orthopedic Surgery division consists of three physicians that are well established within the community. Succession planning, patient demand and consistent growth have validated our need to hire a fourth surgeon to our group. Our surgeons have access to in-house MRI, two regional medical centers, and a nationwide top 15% rated surgical center with two daVinci robots.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Clinic hours: Monday – Friday 8a to 5p
- Current patient volume in clinic: 15 – 20 patients per day
- 5 – 3.5 days per week in surgery
- Experience with hand surgery receives extra consideration but not required
- 1:6 call
- Can support H1B visa
- Collegial work environment with a supportive, cohesive group of professional
- Area offers several outdoor recreational activities including: Hunting/fishing clubs, championship golf courses and several state parks
- BC/BE 2018 & 2019 fellowship graduates are welcome to apply
Base salary guarantee based on regional MGMA & AMGA standards
Production incentives based on % of collections
Relocation and Sign-on bonus
Full medical, dental and vision benefits
401K with dollar for dollar match
PTO & CME separate
Malpractice coverage, including tail
For more information, please contact:
Comhar Consulting Group
[Register to View]
[Register to View]
From it’s founding in early 2015, the driving force of Comhar's business was to bring the values of integrity, trustworthy service, honest business practices to both the providers we recruit and the clients with whom we contract. The humble beginnings started with a cell phone, computer and no capital investment. We were started from a passion to make the difference, an e...