Seeking BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join talented team.
Opportunity to provide regional orthopedic care to diverse population. Candidate would ideally add arthroscopy, upper extremity/hand, and basic trauma services to existing Arthroplasty/Joint programs. Serves the Arrowhead region, a large geographic area of Minnesota north of Duluth to the Canadian border. The Arrowhead includes three hospitals, an ambulatory surgery center, eight clinics, and three long term care facilities. Medical staff includes approximately 55 physicians and 20 advanced practice providers. The population of the service area is approximately 135,000 people.
- 26-member, multi-specialty group including internal medicine, family practice, ENT, anesthesia, dermatology, general surgery, pediatrics, ophthalmology, occupational medicine, OB/GYN, pathology, urology, primary care/sports medicine and 10 allied health providers, athletic training
- Existing robust medical orthopedic practice based in Virginia and the surrounding Arrowhead Region that services as a referral base to the surgical orthopedics team
- Dedicated Orthopedic PA-C onsite
- Flexible call requirements with ability to transfer and collaborate with our 15 surgeon level 1 trauma center in Duluth
- Surgical services and admissions to an 83 bed hospital and 77 bed convalescent. Features include:
- Private hospital rooms
- Close-knit and experienced orthopedic surgical teamStryker MAKO robotic platform
- GE multi slice CT scanner
- New 1.5 Tesla MRI
- Excellent regional physical and occupational therapy services available on site and in the region.
- Quad-City Population = 16,900 (Virginia 8,500; Gilbert 1,900; Eveleth 3,600; Iron Mountain 2,900)
- 64 miles from Duluth, MN; 220 miles from Minneapolis/St. Paul
- 30 minutes from major regional vacation destination – Lake Vermillion
- Close proximity to Boundary Waters Wilderness Area
- Extensive, interconnected snowmobile trail system connecting Minnesota and Canada
- Miles of hiking, snowshoeing, biking and cross-country skiing trails with access to the Superior National Forest
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220764 and email address to [Register to View] .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs