Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgeon Opening in Wisconsin
- Walk into a turnkey practice with other Orthopedists
- Seeking fellowship trained Sports Medicine physician
- Hip arthroscopy is preferred
- 4 day work week
- Strong referral base of 200 + primary care providers and athletic trainers
- Provide service to 9 universities and numerous high schools
- Call will be 1 in 4
- Dedicated OR time with team
- Compensation base in the $600,000s, plus RVU and value base bonuses
- Signing bonus and relocation
- Benefits package includes 35 days vacation/CME, health, dental, life insurance, retirement, etc.
This area of Wisconsin with over 450,000 draw, 15 minutes from Appleton and 1½ hour from Milwaukee, offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area. It is the proud home of notable school systems, colleges, and is known across Wisconsin as THE place for shopping. Downtown Appleton, the Fox River Mall and many other retail destinations are a draw for shoppers from all over Wisconsin and beyond. In addition, the region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...