The East GA Hospital is seeking a board certified or board eligible Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to join their practice in Augusta, GA & a satellite office in Aiken, SC.
- Incoming orthopedic surgeon is required to take general orthopedic call
- Board certified or board eligible
- Practice call is rotated and ER call coverage is combined with another orthopaedic group
- Fellowship trained in orthopedic spine
- Employed opportunity through a private practice; however, the hospital will provide an income guarantee
- Relocation and sign on bonus available
Hospital features - A 354-bed tertiary care center serving the greater Augusta area
- Committed to providing the highest level of quality care easily accessible in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Leads the way in Augusta with procedures in robotic surgery and advanced orthopedic services and emergency care that is second to none.
- Is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- The first hospital in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women's Health Surgery
- Recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia placed in the Chairman's Category.
As for Augusta, there’s no place like the Classic South. Antebellum mansions, hallowed historic sites and quiet, tree-lined avenues that are perfect for a late summer afternoon stroll. While there are certainly plenty of Southern cities that boast this inviting landscape, there’s something special about our community, something that can’t be replicated in any other place.
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]