Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The largest physician owned multi-specialty clinic in GA is seeking a board certified/board eligible Medical Oncologist to practice office and hospital based medicine. Recent fellowship graduates are welcome. This salaried physician will receive office setup and support by the practice administrative management team. A full benefit plan is offered including relocation expenses and educational loan assistance.
• State-of-the-art facilities. Eighteen infusion stations and outpatient pharmacy on site. Averaging 650 new patients per year. All nursing staff hold Oncology Nursing Certification. Lab and pharmacy in department. Weekly Tumor Conferences on site. Multidisciplinary and collaborative practice culture.
• Oral oncolytic case manager; OCM; QOPI Certified; Medical Home, Participates in Pharma and NCORP clinical trials; PET CT on site; Two Cancer Registrars.
• Harbin Clinic Oncologists round on their own patients. Rotated weekend call 1:4.
• Nonprofit services available: Palliative Care Clinic, Cardio Care Clinic, Complimentary Medicine and Integrative Care, Registered Dietician.
• No pediatric, transplant or gynecologic oncology. No Sickle Cell.
• Two-year partnership track, competitive compensation, full benefits. World class team of 150 physicians across 37 specialties in a highly collaborative environment.
Situated amid seven hills at the convergence of three rivers, this community is a place like no other. From a downtown that mixes Southern charm with metropolitan culture to open lush acreage with trees and water, this "Enchanted Land" affords a quality of life and a business environment that beckon those who value both tradition and progress.
In this idyllic place, an enviable quality of life and healthy economy thrive. We celebrate the old along with the new: Historical homes and public buildings carefully preserved for generations to come, and cutting-edge technology as progressive new headquarters and industries locate and prosper. Here you'll find exceptional schools, state-of-the-art healthcare, cultural and recreational amenities and a house to fit all needs and desires.
The community offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive, big-city practice, with the quality of life that only this progressive community can offer.
• It is a vibrant community with excellent educational opportunities.
• It has been recognized as "one of the most livable places to live among the metro counties" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
• State-of-the-art museums, top-flight resorts, and numerous recreational areas.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]
During his twenty-three years representing the second largest hospital in Georgia, W. Asbury Stembridge, Jr., FACHE had a driving passion to provide the highest quality healthcare to his hometown Macon, GA. This passion energized his quest to find the most qualified physicians in the country to join his hospital staff and become valuable community members. Asbury recognized early on that successfu...