Beautiful Shreveport needs an additional OB/GYN to join the team. Details of the position are below.
Base Compensation is figured on a 40 hour work week.
- Employer will bill for all professional services associated with your practice of medicine.
- The initial contract term is for 3 years.
- Base Compensation is offered at $290,000 per year.
- Eligibility for bonus compensation over and above base compensation is considered and calculated on productivity and shall be paid for WRVU’s (Worked Relative Value Unit) that exceed 1,429 per quarter or 5,716 annually at the rate of $39 each.
- Commencement Bonus of $10,000
- Full benefit eligibility for medical, dental and vision.
- Participation in our 401K.
- Vacation of 20 days per year.
- Holidays paid for 7 days per year.
- CME, Medical Licensure, Dues and Subscriptions up to $4,000 annually and 5 CME days.
The position description would include the following:
- Full time OB/GYN Physician
- Call requirement is 10 days per month, minimum
- Clinic presence on a full time basis, as coordinated with the partnering physicians and mid-level providers, including second RHC rotation
- Hospital presence in delivering babies as per schedule and call situation
- C-section and GYN surgery credentialed
- Anesthesia fully supported by CRNA group
- Hospital has dedicated C-section room
- Hospital has 8 LDRP’s with an additional Observation room
- Hospital is Baby Friendly Designated
Director of Recruitment
Toll Free [Register to View] ext. 204