When looking for a new career opportunity, do you want to be restricted by what a search firm has to offer? As one of the largest integrated health care systems in the nation, The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) can offer you the locale that is right for YOU! Our in-house recruiters do not work on commission, so their focus is on finding you the right opportunity.
OB/GYN PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITIES
Northern & Central California
Our physicians enjoy our outstanding electronic medical record system with the ability for patients to email physicians, automatic lab release, charting from home, top-notch surgical equipment and operating rooms, and a high-tech environment that includes a personal web Physician Homepage and video visits, technology leads and programs, centralized pap tracking and Kaiser Permanente supported mobile devices. Our highly-trained and educated staff also benefit from same-day radiology imaging, ultrasounds, CTs, mammograms, labs and their results, as well as Pconsult and immediate consultation with specialists and same-day visits if appropriate. Additionally, there are options for streamlining your practice with office practice only, hospitalist, inpatient obstetrical practice with office practice, Gyn surgery with office practice as well as traditional generalist career opportunities.
• Competitive salary with the ability to work more than the base salary with call.
• Unparalleled benefits package, including vacation and sick leave, back-up child care, $3,000 CME reimbursement, educational leave, jury duty, excellent retirement plans, including pension, and more.
• Mentoring Program
• Physicians Wellness Program
• Proctoring Program
• Collegiality and flexibility of working in a larger, multi-specialty, integrated care delivery system that assists both primary care and specialty care so that you can focus on patient care without the worries of practice management or billing
• Home Loan Program and Relocation Assistance
• Senior shareholder status after 3 years
• Malpractice insurance coverage
• Cutting-edge technology and an electronic medical record system that allows you to instantly access and manage your patient's health information
Incentives may be available based on geographic location!
TPMG is the largest integrated health care system in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 65-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to Ebony Robinson: [Register to View]
or call [Register to View]
. Please visit our website at: [Register to View]
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.