Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large group with locations in Orange County, California to recruit a Neurologist (CA license preferred, 2-3 months to credential). The incoming provider will be working in several locations, but only 1 clinical site per day. The position is outpatient clinically focused joining a group that has been around for over 35 years with 50 plus providers in 20 varying specialties.
- Handsome salary advance - 1099 contracted employment
- Opportunity to make upwards 600-900K once off guarantee period (take home 50% of collections)
- 11 clinical locations
- Monday - Friday, 9 am - 6 pm schedule with a lunch break - No Nights or Weekends
- Flexible daily rounding times - take as much or little time with patient visits
- No administrative responsibilities - focus on seeing patients
- Seeing general patients along with TBI, workman&'s comp, and personal injury
- Additional training provided for QME
- Clinics equipped for EMG and EEG, nerve blocks, and trigger point injections
Southern California is famed for its sunny weather and dramatic Pacific coastline. This region of California is a culturally diverse and well-known area worldwide. Many tourists travel here for its fine year-round weather along the coast, open dramatic spaces, beaches, and numerous amusement parks.