Neurology Group is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Neurologist to join a group of 9 premier Neurologists. This is an outstanding opportunity to expand in the field of neurology in a progressive and vibrant community. The group is currently seeking a neurologist to bring additional skills and help with a growing population in the four-state region of South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- Academic opportunity
- A 97% retention rate among Physicians and Physician Engagement and Satisfaction that exceeds National Benchmarks
- Region’s leading health care system with more than 200 clinics and 33 hospitals covering 60 specialties across South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska and North Dakota.
- A comprehensive network of service lines, allowing physicians to work together to create best practices and deliver consistent care
- Market Competitive compensation, a generous benefit package and loan assistance available.
Located in South Dakota’s largest city, Sioux Falls has a population of 250,000 and has been judged by Money Magazine as the “best place to live in America” for its quality of life. Medscape recently name Sioux Falls #3 in the nation for best place to live and work for physicians.
Sioux Falls is a vibrant, forward looking community with a metropolitan population of 250,000 filled with engaged and friendly people. Sioux Falls has a focus on community, with a “small-town” feel without giving up ‘large-city” amenities. With no state income tax, excellent public and private schools and amazing parks and recreational opportunities, Sioux Falls is an excellent place to raise a family.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217074 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs