A successful and innovative multispecialty group has a highly appealing Neurology position with their practice in southern Wisconsin (45 minutes south of Madison). Enjoy a great deal of practice autonomy, with support to reduce the burden of non-clinical responsibility!
- Optional 4-day work week (Monday - Thursday)
- Light 1:3 call
- High referral base
- Excellent support team
- Low physician turnover rate
- Leader in regional health & wellness services
- Stroke Center Certification from the Joint Commission on Healthcare
Compensation & Benefits
- Upper-tier MGMA compensation plus WRVUs and quality incentives
- 28 days PTO
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Retirement options - 403(b), 457(b) &457(f)
- Malpractice insurance
- CME allowance
Southern Wisconsin community of more than 160,000 residents that offers a thriving downtown, beautiful parks, an enhanced riverfront, year-round art shows, theatre performances, farmers markets, festivals, and outdoor events. Located 40min from Lake Geneva, 45min from Madison, 75min from Milwaukee, and 90min from Chicago.