Seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join team in the beautiful lakes country of west-central Minnesota.
- Expand existing outpatient neurology practice to work collaboratively with an experienced Nurse Practitioner.
- Professional role with Electromyography (EMG) and Electroencephalography (EEG) programs
- Opportunity for inpatient and ED consults if desired
- Practice in a $30 million dollar state of the art, multi-specialty, medical clinic
- Transitioning to EPIC in November of 2022
- Currently using Allscripts & Paragon
Compensation and benefits
- Guaranteed salary for 2 years of employment with ability to earn above guarantee if provider exceeds production hours worked
- Annual CME reimbursement & paid professional dues and memberships
- Relocation reimbursement
- Generous sign on bonus with assistance in residency
- 10% annual employer contributions into 401K plan; fully vested to the employee at the time the employee is eligible to participate in the plan
- Cash balance plan & profit sharing plan
- Health, dental, vision, long term and short term disability insurance; malpractice coverage with tail
- 6 weeks paid time off
Why Work for Us?
- Minnesota has been consistently rated one of the best states in the country to practice medicine.
- Top 100 rural & community healthcare system for seven consecutive years & has been listed on Newsweek’s World’s Best Hospital in 2022
- In-house specialty support: Allergy/Asthma, Otolaryngology, Cardiology, Dermatology, OB/GYN, Optometry, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Anesthesia, Audiology, General Surgery, Pathology, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology
- Our healthcare system is an independent system and locally owned and operated
- Our medical group is independent and operated by a physician lead board of directors
The city is an area known for excellent private and public school systems community college, local wineries & breweries, low cost of living, nearby zoo’s, big box retail (Home Depot, Applebee’s, Caribou Coffee, Shopko, Walmart, and more), movie theater, bowling alley, event center, nearby resorts & casino’s, health spas, YMCA, fishing, cross country skiing, kayaking, hiking, fishing, & biking.
- 8-golf courses within a 30-mile radius of city
- Number 1 county in the United States with most lakes, with 1,100 lakes in Ottertail County
- Central lakes biking/walking trail begins in Fergus Falls and is a 55 mile, paved trail that goes to central MN
- North Country Scenic Trail runs through the town (beginning in Vermont & runs through central ND)
- Within city limits, there are 5 lakes & 17 park & recreational areas
- Easy access to Fargo, ND (1 hour drive); and Minneapolis/St. Paul (2 ½ hour drive)
- Children’s museum & indoor playground
- Enjoy a safe, low crime community of 14,000 residents
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221399 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [Register to View]