Medical Group is seeking an additional BE/BC Neurologist.
We are currently interviewing general Neurologists and will consider most sub-specialties. Join an established practice that provides a tremendous opportunity to build a busy practice.
Located in a state-of-the-art multidisciplinary center in a 19,000 square foot space provides a "one-stop-shop" for patients with neurological and spine problems. The center includes 32 exam rooms, a radiology suite to provide imaging for quick diagnosis, and a patient education suite.
- 6 Neurologists, 3 Neurosurgeons, 2 Neuropsychologists, 10 Advanced Practitioners
- Hospital employed group
- Great work/life balance with this group
- In clinic MRI, Stroke Program, EEG and EMG
- AASM-accredited Sleep Disorders Center, Physical Medicine and Rehab available
- Established hospitalist program for medical management of admitted patients
- Most Fellowships accepted for this General Neurology opportunity.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary + productivity incentive and excellent benefits package
- Signing Bonus
- Student Loan Forgiveness up to $90,000
- Opportunity qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- One hour from Memphis and two hours from Nashville on Interstate
- Excellent private and parochial schools and 5 colleges and universities
- 200,000 acres of lakes and rivers
- Friendly community of more than 100,000 people
- Low cost of living - NO STATE INCOME TAX
- 4000 square foot home in $350K range
- Local Attractions: Symphony Orchestra, Cultural Arts, Athletic Clubs, Country Club, Professional Sports, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Golf
- America's Most Livable Small City (U.S. Conference of Mayors 2013)
- Ranked 6th Best Cost of Living Metropolitan Area in the Country (August 2017 Fortune Magazine)
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC219465 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs