Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Director of Neuro Critical Care? - Central Connecticut - Teaching Hospital
Affiliated with Connecticut's finest full-spectrum health care system, we enjoy an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, and best-in-class operations and business management. 800+ bed acute care teaching hospital affiliated with the largest integrated health care system in Connecticut. Our state-of-the-art new hospital facility offers leading edge clinical services, a supportive medical community and a well-established practice.
Our Neuroscience capabilities include:
- Top 10 Stroke Center in the US (1100+ strokes per year)
- 18 bed Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit, 9 bed Neuro Stepdown Unit, and 18 Neuroscience patient care beds
- Comprehensive Epilepsy Center with an EMU and Neuropsychiatry Research Center
- Movement Disorders Center
- Comprehensive Headache Center
- 1700 neurosurgical procedures annually
- Located less than 2 hours to New York City and Boston.
- Leadership opportunity available.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...