A not-for-profit hospital system in northwest Indiana is adding a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. You will be joining a dedicated team of primary care physicians and practice in Lake County, IN - only 50 miles from downtown Chicago, IL.
- Monday - Friday outpatient practice
- Nurse practitioner support
- Shared call
- EPIC EMR
- No visa support
This established healthcare system is undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines. Their physicians work well together and are eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices.
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Highly competitive base salary with bonuses off RVU?s
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans are available
- 403B opportunities including employer match
- Exceptional CME funds
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Flexible time off
- negotiable sign-on bonus and relocation
About Lake County Indiana
Lake County has strong ethnic diversity, with more than 80 cultures represented. And of course, the location of this county is one of its great boons. The trip to and from Chicago is short, and the county's placement at the southern tip of Lake Michigan makes it ideal for various forms of recreation. Lake County is appreciated for its miles of beaches, acres of parks, great dining, hometown festivals, and impressive entertainment.
To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV.