BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join their clinic.
- Clinic practice
- IM Residency Clinic with Supervision Responsibility
- 1.6 FTE's of providers
- MDs and DOs welcome to apply
- No Visa Support Available
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Internal Medicine Salaries In Kansas City. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 3,600 sq ft, 5 bedroom; 4 bath home. It has gorgeous real wood flooring, gas fireplace, white trim and doors all throughout, and an oversized fenced in yard that would be great for the kids and family pet to play around in. The main floor has a desirable open concept layout, beautiful master bed and bath. The basement is perfect for a family night or for just hanging out with the guys. It has a great wet bar, guest room, and lots of space to feel comfortable. This home can be yours for $315,000.
The Community. Kirksville is a city in and the county seat of Adair County, Missouri, United States. Located in the Benton Township, its population was 17,505 at the 2010 census.
According to tradition, Jesse Kirk, Kirksville's first postmaster, shared a dinner of turkey and whiskey with surveyors working in the area on the condition that they would name the town after him. Not only the first postmaster, Kirk was also the first to own a hotel and a tavern in Kirksville.
The Employer. a 93-bed facility with a Level III trauma center and Certified Chest Pain Center. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're 517 healthcare professionals strong. We are the teaching hospital associated with the founding school of Osteopathic Medicine. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.Closest Major City
- 87.1 miles to Columbia, MO
- 130.6 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 279.9 miles to Chicago, IL
Colleges and Universities
- Moberly Area Community College (about 55 miles; Moberly, MO; Full-time enrollment: 3,977)
- Indian Hills Community College (about 60 miles; Ottumwa, IA; FT enrollment: 4,034)
- Southeastern Community College (about 86 miles; West Burlington, IA; FT enrollment: 2,251)
- Columbia College (about 87 miles; Columbia, MO; FT enrollment: 13,975)
- University of Missouri-Columbia (about 88 miles; Columbia, MO; FT enrollment: 29,599)
- Western Illinois University (about 102 miles; Macomb, IL; FT enrollment: 10,755)
- State Fair Community College (about 110 miles; Sedalia, MO; FT enrollment: 3,581)
- Kirksville is rolling in green park space, with over 2,060 acres of maintained parks, ponds, and lakes!
- We are fortunate to offer 1,000 acres of maintained parks, making it hard to find a neighborhood in Kirksville that's not within walking distance to at least one of our many City parks!
- The Parks and Recreation Department provides diverse programming for all ages throughout the year! Between the special programs through the Aquatic Center and various traditional events, Parks and Recreation ensures quality, new experiences that you won't want to miss!
- Hidden Treasures
- Wal-Mart 189 Supercenter