Location: about 35 minutes East of Birmingham.
· Work Hours: To work or be available to provide medical coverage during standard officee hours, Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
· Scheduling : To see all patients on Physician’s schedule during scheduled patient work hours. Physician’s schedule will be managed by client administration.
· On-Call: To take call coverage during scheduled weeknights and weekends, as determined from time to time by client administration.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Disability Insurance (Short- & Long-Term), Retirement Plans
· Annual Salary / 6 Month Guarantee · Productivity Model / Monthly Bonus
· Ancillary Pools (VBR / APP / Research)· Maximum of twenty (20) days for personal leave
· Five (5) days for continuing medical education per annum· Seven (7) clinic holidays
Physician may be eligible to participate in the following revenue pools, subject to a mutual agreement between client administration and provider.
· Mid-Level Supervision Revenues Pool · Ancillary Revenues Pool· Research Revenues Pool
· Value Based Reimbursement Pool · Physician Recruitment Bonus