- Seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine
- Robust Hospitalist group that covers inpatient coverage for those physicians who want to focus on 100% outpatient medicine.
- Work a four to five day week in an in-patient/out-patient setting.
- The physician can expect to build a busy practice quickly and see up to 25 plus patient visits per day.
This elite opportunity is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician who deserves a multi-year employment agreement up to $60,000 greater 1st year base compensation (compared to Lexington and Louisville starting salaries) and even greater earning potential with incentives on productivity in years 2 and 3.
This opportunity is ideally suited for the doctor who will enjoy the tranquility of the rolling bluegrass landscape of Kentucky with the flexibility to live a short and scenic commute to Lexington or anywhere in between.
You are are financial savvy doctor who aims to maximize earnings and saving for the future where median home prices are $ 141,500 and a 5-bedroom, 4,650 sq foot home on acres is listed at $439,900.
You will enjoy being in the middle of some of collegiate sports most dynamic championship brands of the Kentucky Wildcat's basketball and Louisville Cardinal football and basketball, and the historic festivities of the annual Kentucky derby less than 90 miles away.
You will have the opportunity to work for an employer that has been recognized as 1 of the 100 great community hospitals in the country providing you the environment to provide ultimate patient care.Closest Major City
- 33 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 68 miles to Louisville, KY
- 106 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 150 miles to Nashville, TN
- Centre College (Full-time enrollment: 1,294; Located in Danville, KY)
- Eastern Kentucky University (about 27 miles; Richmond, KY; Full-time enrollment: 13,525)
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College (about 31 miles; Lexington, KY; FT enrollment: 8,560)
- University of Kentucky (about 31 miles; Lexington, KY; FT enrollment: 23,517)
- Campbellsville University (about 38 miles; Campbellsville, KY; FT enrollment: 2,948)
- Herrington Lake, the deepest lake in Kentucky, offers boating opportunities and fishing spots to cast for bass, catfish and bluegill.
- Danville Country Club is a private facility that offers a pristine golf course, a restaurant, card room, six lighted tennis courts and an outdoor Olympic-size heated swimming pool.
- The Windjammer Fun Center is a family entertainment venue offering rollerskating, laser tag, an arcade, and snack bar.
- Greenleaf Shopping Center is a mall in Danville.
- Downtown Danville has tons of shopping and specialty retail.
- Seeking upscale shopping. Take a short drive to Lexington where stores range from charming boutiques to mega centers; bargain-priced places to the totally upscale and the classic to the trendy.