Join this expanding office looking for another Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician.
- This is strictly an outpatient clinic located in the greater Louisville, Kentucky area.
- Hours are from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday thru Friday.
- Telephone call of 1 in 12 weeks.
- Average patient volume is 12 to 16 patients/day.
- See a mix of patients, but mostly adults through geriatric patients.
- Focus is on high quality of care!
- By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients’ communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others.
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Beautiful centers focused around the community.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite..
What are we looking for?
Ideal candidates will be:
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Have an active, non-probationary state medical license.
- US work authorization