This south Georgia medical center is seeking a board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physician to serve an outpatient practice. Single specialty practice with additional support from two NPs. Call required 3-4 days/month. Salary is at mean of MGMA; plus a bonus of 100% of the practice profits.
- Generous student loan repayment assistance
- Paid health insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Full benefits package including 403-B employee contribution
- Paid house-hunting and relocation
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- CME allowance and CME paid time off
- Paid time off annually, plus holidays
- Residents/fellows who make an early commitment receive a monthly stipend through the duration of their training
Hospital facility amenities:
- Physicians’ lounge with meals provided
- 24-hour gym
- Required Certifications/Licensures: Board certified physician or board certification eligible (if eligible, must obtain board certification within 5 years)
Comprehensive care for adults addressing general health and wellness needs including:
- General Medical Issues
- Vascular and Heart Disease
- Respiratory Disease
- Joint and Rheumatologic Issues
- Blood Disorders
- Kidney Problems
- Digestive Issues
- Endocrine and Hormonal Problems
- Urinary Issues
- Neurological Problems
- Infectious Disease
- Mental Health Issues
Our JCAHO accredited hospital is a 155-bed acute care hospital, serving a six-county area of south and southwest GA. Survey data for the latest year available shows that 28,897 patients visited the hospital's emergency room. The hospital had a total of 3,892 admissions. Its physicians performed 1,441 inpatient and 1,571 outpatient surgeries.
The Joint Commission has named it a “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures” for the last three years, it is the first Georgia hospital to be placed on the Hepatitis B Birth Dose Honor Roll by the Immunization Action Coalition, it has received Trustee Honor Roll designation from the Georgia Hospital Association, it is listed on the Hospital Engagement Network’s “Elite Circle” for patient safety, and the Leapfrog Group, an independent industry watchdog, has given Colquitt Regional an “A” rating and named it a “Top Hospital”. It is one of only 94 “Top Hospitals” nationwide, and the only one in Georgia.
As a physician, are you looking to reduce your exposure to a highly penetrated managed care environment? Perhaps, you would like to live in a town where you can escape urban congestion? If a quality lifestyle for you and your family with excellent schools is a priority, we are the community for you. We offer a charming southern lifestyle with a strong community support system. Activities for the entire family may be enjoyed in our town. Cultural activities as well as sporting events keep everyone busy year-round.
Moultrie, Georgia is a place where family, church and community are central to one’s lifestyle. In addition to excellent public schools, our children participate in nationally-ranked gymnastics and world-class diving. Our arts center, country club and YMCA have much to offer to adults and children alike in arts classes, performance opportunities, fitness and sports.
For more information, please [Register to View]