Hiring multiple Primary Care Physicians in Houston, Texas for brand new clinics. We are hiring Family Practice, Internal Medicine and Geriatrics Physicians
About this position:
Our aim is simple: to deliver robust, dynamic primary care that transforms our patients’ lives. We are seeking full time Primary Care Physicians to join our new practices in the Houston, TX area set to launch in the summer of 2019.
Offer competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K and much more.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Texas.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members is an essential attribute.
- Deliver direct patient care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat).
- Great opportunity to work with a medically complex population in an integrated setting.
- Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
- A team of health coaches, who build strong relationships with patients, improve self-efficacy, and support clinical work.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes, no billing or coding, and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, etc to market the practice model to new patients and stakeholders.
- Offer competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K and much more.
Please apply today as these will fill fast!